4M Kidz Robotix Crazy Robot Kit
Build your own walking, jumping, flipping, spinning robot!
Following the detailed instructions, kids get to learn about electricity, motors, and the possibilities of mechanical movement as they carefully fit and screw each part perfectly into place.
Once it's finished, switch it on and watch it go - It moves forward in a wild bouncing motion, and when it runs into a wall, it actually flips, rolls, and starts moving again in the opposite direction!
Kids get an easy head start on the basics of real robotics with the Kidz Robotix Crazy Robot.
- Construction kit for building a wild and wacky robot that flips around when it hits a wall
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, logic, problem solving
- A powerful S.T.E.A.M. learning experience - Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
- Step-by-step instructions make building fun and frustration-free
Includes 30 mechanical parts to put together
- Requires small Philips head screwdriver - Not included
- Requires 2 AAA batteries - Not included
- Measures 6.75 inches long
High quality materials - Lasting durability, exceptional robotics experience
- For ages 8 years and up