We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We may contact you from time to time regarding your order status or about products or specials that we think you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, we will honor your request not to send them to you.
We use return email addresses from your email correspondence to us to answer the email we receive. Such addresses from your correspondence are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we do not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without providing you an opportunity to tell us not to allow such unrelated uses.
Enfantino respects the privacy rights of our customers and all visitors to our web site.
We adhere to the following policy:
We will NOT
Release, sell or give your information to any other organization without your permission. Continue to send you information by email, once you have asked us not to.
We hope the following Q&A will help you understand how Enfantino collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
What if I communicate with Enfantino electronically?
When you send an email to Enfantino or visit the web site, you are communicating with us electronically.
When you send an email to Enfantino, you consent to receive electronic communications from us in response.
Enfantino will not place you on our email or direct mail lists without your consent.
All emails, postings and updating of notices on the web site constitute electronic communication by Enfantino. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Enfantino provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
All communications with Enfantino become the property of Enfantino.
What information does Enfantino collect?
In order to serve you better, Enfantino collects and stores your personal information when you:
(1) create an account on Enfantino;
(2) sign up to be notified of special deals like discounts and exclusive offers; or
(3) enter a contest or promotion on our site.
An account is created when you do one of following things: make a purchase on Enfantino, or register for an account on Enfantino. When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, a password, and other similar information. If you are making a purchase, we will ask you for your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information.
What does Enfantino do with this personal information?
Our system may gather information about the areas you visit on our site as well as the IP address you use to connect to our site. We use this data internally only for two reasons:
(1) to personalize your experience on kidsmemorylane.com and the marketing materials you receive from Enfantino and
(2) to prevent fraud on your account.
Your information is used to process your orders and personalize your shopping experience on Enfantino, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements. By storing your personal information on a secure server, Enfantino is able to streamline your checkout process and allow you to check your order status online.
At Enfantino, we also review what kinds of products appeal most to our customers as a group. This statistical information helps us improve our product base. We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from Enfantino to suggest other goods or opportunities you might be interested in.
What about my consent?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Enfantino Boutique whose registered office is at 5560 Monkland Avenue Monkland, Montreal QC H4A 1C9.
2. Employees of Enfantino or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.facebook.com/EnfantinoBoutique]
5. Closing date for entry is defined by Enfantino. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
[“A person who collects personal information from the person concerned must, when establishing a file on that person, inform him
(1) of the object of the file;
(2) of the use which will be made of the information and the categories of persons who will have access to it within the enterprise;
(3) of the place where the file will be kept and of the rights of access and rectification.”
1993, c. 17, s. 8.], AN ACT RESPECTING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR in Canada, QC.
10. The winner’s name will be available on the Facebook page.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. You are providing your information to “Enfantino” and not to any other party.